Tuesday, December 8, 2009

On My Way

So I got some exciting news today, I got an internship!

It's with Anthem Media Group, which does design and multimedia for the main magazines in the Kansas City area. I am really excited though because of what I actually get to do. I work under one of the main graphic designers, Sara, who is the lead designer of CEO (a local business mag), as well as a few other titles for the area. She is going to make CEO my project. She said "I have the talent to handle it," which in my head sounded even better, I get my own magazine to design.

I wont start until I get back from Christmas in Tucson and moving Nate to Alabama for flight school but that's ok. I am also waiting to hear my final work schedule but as along as I'm designing I will be fine.

This internship also means I am on my way to doing what I would like to do with my life, become an art/creative director for a "bigger" magazine.

I will keep you all posted on how it goes but for now I just have to sit here waiting until the new year.

Also here is the link to their web site if you want to check them out. They also have offices in St. Louis, Las Vegas and L.A.

http://www.thisisamg.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment