Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Office Shenanigans

So, I lived through the tornados and bad storms in Dallas, and got to hang out with a good friend Jake and a new one. All of the other people I know are ok as well.

Now for the real story. Today my officemate and I made our own basketball court in our office. During the NCAA basketball tourney, we had a huge bracket (and contest) on our board, if you remember, which was a huge hit by all.

After that we have had other random "sporting" type events and Rob, about a week ago, found a little RoughRiders basketball hoop that suctions to a window, so we put it up. Then the competition the office started. The best, between my boss Scott and the president of the 'Riders, Scott.

We then, today, decided we needed to put the official game rules on our board, as well as winning/losing tallies. We even put a free throw and three point line in on the floor, thanks to some blue painting tape.

Then, we had to name our court/office, the result — DP Robex Field House — the home of the fighting wombats. That's right, wombats.

Oh the things Rob and I do to entertain ourselves and the entire office.

No comments:

Post a Comment