Well, to say it has been a long time is totally an understatement.
The last time I posted was Easter of this year, right before my second season at the RoughRiders began. A lot has happened since summer came and went and I am finally organizing myself to tell you about it. After this weeks mondo-long (yep, I am making up words) post that will pop up here within the next few days I am going to do my best to post once a week.
So for now, I am going to sit back and watch one of my favorite shows, Dexter, with Nate while the puppies run around like the crazy creatures they are.
Talk to you all again very, very soon!

Well , it's about time. Looking forward to it.
ReplyDeleteHaving some insight to the events in your life during this lapse of "Travels with Todd", I fully appreciate the down period. However, I, too, am looking forward to your take on your life and that of Todd, the Dog. And, the adjunct comments of Nate & Annie now that the family is reunited. - love, Mom
ReplyDelete