Now for the fun part of the post. For the past few years Nate and I have done our own little Christmas before we get to busy with family shenanigans. This year it was easier to do it a few days ago because we knew his schedule would get crazy and we would not have a good time before we got out on the road. So we got the puppies and sat around our little, ok it's not so little, tree and opened our stockings and gifts.
The puppies got their favorite toy's:

Annie got a rope toy that's actually her size.

Todd received his favorite plus, double squeaker, dog (his got the red).
As for Nate:

His stocking stuffer was new flannel pj pants from the GAP.

This was Nate's "little" gift. He love C.S. Lewis and these Barns & Nobel classic hardbacks are just amazing.

As for his big gift, he got new running shoes with the new Nike/iPod technology.
My mom got him the piece that he puts into his shoe and is wirelessly linked to his iPod. It helps keep track of his workout.
Finally, and here is the IRONIC part of the post...I got two little blue boxes. If any one saw the post previous to this one you would understand.

I got these lovely earrings.

As for the other blue box, Nate was very clever. I did not even know that Tiffany & Co. sold playing cards but I LOVE them.
Now, we just have a week and a half left then it's time to pack up the car and the dogs and head to Tucson.
WOW! Great presents all around. Here the "ipod" thing is actually a good tool for the serious running you do Nate. Merry Christmas. See you all soon.
ReplyDelete