That's right people, we are driving all the way back to Tucson. This means some entertaining adventures will ensue due to the fact this is the first time Annie will be in a car for more than an hour or two. Don't worry I'll take pictures =0)
As for our trip, we will get to Tucson late Sunday night and stay until close to New Years. Then we will head to Dallas for a few days to see Nate's side of the family. Unfortunately, we were not able to spend Thanksgiving with them due to flight school training. That's how Nate and I decided to split the holidays with our families, Thanksgiving with the Beeman's, Xmas at YDRanch, and Easter is ours.
We will then head back to Enterprise New Year's day and get back in time for Nate to be back in class on the third. Yes, it will be a "quick" trip but much needed for all four of us.
I almost forgot...Todd. He is very, very excited to go to the desert. Nate asked him last night if he was ready to go to Tucson and to see Robert (my dad). He proceeded to hop off the couch, wiggle his tail and ran to the door of the house and sat on the mat. Man I love that dog.
Well, I should get back to getting ready, and trust me, mentally I already am. Home here I come!
Praying for safe travels for all of you! Merry Christmas!
ReplyDelete