So as many of you have now heard or seen Nate passed his final checkride (nights) this week. This means that he is done with flight school and the only thing left to do is the graduation ceremony (which is on a Thursday). I will be heading down in a about a week and a half for this and I get to pin his wings on. I am so excited and so proud of him.
Yay for Nate!
We are all very proud of Nate's accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteNow I can hardly wait for him to fly me up to some high mountain lake loaded with Trout.
Way to go Nate. See you in April
Robert
Oh my, what a wonderful job you've done, Nate. You have what it takes, "staying power". You've moved forward so quickly. Well done! Congratulations! So proud of you!. Looking forward to seeing Alex pin your wings on you. You're a great team; both of you reaching for your dreams. Excellent. - Hugs, Linda
ReplyDelete