As for me, my Halloween was low key. This weekend we had a big casino/Halloween party at the ballpark where all of our season ticket holders, as well as city officials and other important people got to attend. About half our staff dressed up while others wore suites. I did not dress up because I knew I was going to be running around taking pictures, and helping out where I was needed. I was also smart enough to not wear heals. By the time the event was over everyone was so beat that we all went home and crashed.
Tonight, I went over to my friend Gab's house and helped hand out candy to all the little kids in her neighborhood. We also watched a few movies and I made chicken broccoli casserole.
The cutest costume of the evening, a little parrot (boy about 3 years old) and a little pink and purple chubby caterpillar (girl about 2 years old).
No comments:
Post a Comment