So my dad just had his 61st birthday. Yes, he is old, but he still rocks out with his band every weekend and loves cartoons. That's one thing that still amazes me about him, he is still a little kid at heart.
For his birthday I helped bring that out in him again. He loves the Muppets so I thought how can I bring them to him. It was simple...get him his own. So the other day my mom called and said he was opening his gift, then I heard the gasp and a laugh and I knew what he saw, the blue fabric, big nose, and black leather jacket. My dad finally had his own Muppet, "Rockin' Robert."

(photo from my mom's cell phone)
So the moral of this story is always remember the three-year-old inside of you, it makes life that much better and makes everyone around you smile.
61 is old ??? Wait 'till you get there.
ReplyDeleteRemember, there is older and old.
There is a big difference
Love Rockin' Robert
Rockin' Robert, the muppet, had his 1st live performance with the Mid-Life Crisis band and now has his own groupies!
ReplyDelete