Sweet Surprise
Yesterday, Nate, Todd and I went on a little drive on the back roads of Alabama so he could take a "mental break" from a long day of studying. On this adventure we found a GREAT surprise, but to find out what it is you might need a little back story first.
Last year while Nate and I were waiting for our flight to Paris from Barcelona we decided to grab a little energy boost because our flight was at 5 a.m. Nate, being the lesser of the two lazy's, got up and went to the little air port store and got us some candy bars. Here is the best part, when he came back he was holding a WHITE CHOCOLATE KIT KAT. Yes, I said WHITE CHOCOLATE. It was so yummy and something neither of us had ever seen before.
Once we got back into the states, we kept our eyes out for more of them but were unable to find them until a road trip to Chicago where, in who-knows-where Iowa we ran across them again.
Now, after many months of not finding them again, Nate found a gas station here in Alabama that sells them. You want to know the best part? It is only a few minutes from our town house.
THEY ARE SO YUMMY!
Looks like Nate is going to have to pick up his PT training and I have found a new running route.

No comments:
Post a Comment