Friday, October 1, 2010

TODD TAIL

Happy Birthday!

Today we celebrated Todd the Dogs 2nd birthday. It is hard to believe that time has gone this fast.

Todd's day went something like this:

Wake up, cuddle with mom in bed, eat breakfast and have a lazy morning.

Go outside and have some one-on-one time with the tennis ball...it lost the game.

Have Annie join me for some play time, have a romp in the grass and go stick our heads under the fence to say hi to the neighbor dogs.

When dad finally gets home take a road trip, sticking my head out the window of course, to PetSmart where I got to pick out my birthday gift. Then it was off to get some dessert...waffle cones from Cold Stone.

To end the night I got to play with my new toy, my pumpkin, and get a belly rub while I fall asleep at the end of the bed.

As you can tell Todd had a fulfilling birthday. I am so happy to have him in my life, he is my best friend dog and I love him dearly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD THE DOG!

1 comment:

  1. Todd, I must say you are equally important in our lives. First dog that Robert actually speaks of with affection. Your happy B-day pic shows that you are wise beyond your years.

    Mom to Alex; friend of Todd's (possibly qualifying as a dog Grandmumma, which is OK with me).

    ReplyDelete