I headed over to her house after half time of the Packers game. There, I was introduced to her mother, father, brother, sister-in-law, and two nieces (Rebecca, 5, and Eva 3) all in from Milwaukee, and (her husband) Andrews parents, who live in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.
The food was wonderful, Gab cooked EVERYTHING herself, even the pie crusts were made from scratch. At the end of the evening I was given left overs to take home so I was a happy camper. I also got a drawings from Rebecca, which are now adding some color to my refrigerator.
This morning (Friday) I was invited to join her family again and venture to the Ft. Worth Stockyards. I was very entertaining.
At lunch, both girls wanted to sit by me, and by the time we finished and walked out I had one holding each hand as we went in a few stores and headed back to the cars. They were way cute.

Nice B&W shot of the Cowboy with rope....Very nice.
ReplyDelete