I have never been the type of person to watch a movie or TV show and say "Hey! This is my life," but last week when Nate, Austin and I were watching The Office I couldn't help but smile. I even changed my Facebook status to "Just call us Jim and Pam." I got many likes, and even after the show I got texts and people who I am not even friends with on Facebook say Nate and I were on TV Thursday night, well at least our love story was.
It's funny but true. For those of you who can't remember the episode or just don't watch this great show here is why I say "Hey! This is my life."
JIMS SPEECH FROM THE REHEARSAL DINNER
"Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl who had a boyfriend
and I had to do the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, that was to wait.
Don’t get me wrong I flirted with her…For a really long time I just had little moments with a girl that saw me as a friend
and a lot of people told me I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl that I worked with
But I think even then I knew I was waiting for my wife."
Aw, make me cry!!!! :-D
ReplyDelete