It's Official
Nate finally got his official orders for his training. They gave him two options, lets just say the first one took him away way to quick and gave him like no down time, and the other gave him a Christmas break.
This is how everything is going to go down now:
On Nov. 1 around noon Nate checks into Fort Sill and is there until Dec. 19. We know he has down time but he will not know for sure what it is until he gets down there. I do know however, that I will be able to make weekend trips to see him or he can come back up here. We are also going down to Texas to see his family over Thanksgiving, but once again we are unsure how many days he really gets off.
Once he's done with Ft. Sill on Dec. 19, we are heading down to Tucson for Christmas with my family. We are only going to be there from the 23-28 and then it's back to KC to pack Nate up for the long orders.
He then goes down to Alabama for one and a half to two years. This is where things get fuzzy again. We still don't know what his schedule will be down there but I do know he will have married quarters so I can go and visit our own place and not have to stay in a hotel like when he is in the barracks in Oklahoma.
I will have more on Nate's army adventures when I know them, but for now all anyone has to worry about is Nate going to Ft. Sill from Sunday Nov. 1 to Sat. Dec. 19. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment